I swear, it has been less than one week since I returned, and already my parents have decided to nag and complain about this and that. My dad seems to think that my health is his problem.
I have news for you dad. I am NINETEEN!
That means I am responsible for my body. It is not your right to say I need to lose weight. It has taken me eighteen years to drill it into my mother's head that my body is my business, and I don't want to have to start over with him.
PS: I can run six miles, nonstop, in an hour. And probably more. Does that sound like I need him to be patronizing me about my health? No.
I haven't been home for a week yet, and I'm ready to go back to school. I guess that's to be expected. Sometime this house does not feel like much of a home.
No comments:
Post a Comment