The first couple of days I had a nonstop Stargate Atlantis marathon, which was actually a lot of fun. I got to watch everything without any comments from the peanut gallery, aka my dad.
I've been spending a lot of time online too, but that gets old after awhile. And I can't find the motivation to read the books that I have checked out, even though I know I need to read them.
However, I have set some goals for the next week:
I plan to not end up in the hospital, which is harder than you might thing. I ripped open my toe walking back into my house from my deck.
To enjoy myself and actually accomplish something in the abyss that is my room, which means I need to unpack. I know I've been home for a while. Whatever.
That's basically all I have right now, but it's a pretty good list.
My brother is coming home tomorrow, he's been around Hawaii, doing crazy stuff that makes me claustrophobic just thinking about it. And on Tuesday I'm going to the zoo with my friend. So the self designed exile is going to end soon. And I am looking forward to it.
What good came out of this lonely bout I have been having? I was given money to survive on. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment